Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Today I walked all the way across the gym, a distance of about sixty or seventy feet or perhaps twenty five metres in the new lingo. Yesterday I walked the corridor in my apartment building either the same general distance or perhaps slightly less On both occasions I used a quad stick and was slow and a bit wobbly.Both times when I sat down at the end I was equivelently fucked as I had used to be after walking twenty kilometres before I got sick or again about forty five minutes on a cross-trainer
before my stroke. So there you have it, 20 kilometres was simply accepted as a walk, and now 20 something metres is regarded as a great triumph and a milestone. the demarkation line was perhaps one hundred millilitres of blood pumped into my braincase through a hole in a ruptured artery on the evening of August 16 2009. the blood pumped into the sealed container of my braincase caused a rise in pressure which crushed parts of my brain, causing damage, a lot of pain, a ride in an ambulance and fifteen hours of brain surgery. So much for my plan to go to Aarows and suck cock. Instead I went to hospital and had my skull case vacuumed out of the extra blood my overenthusiastic heart had pumped in To fuck my life up. And now I promise I'llSTFU about my health status because, bluntly thsubject usually bores the shit out of me: Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment