Sunday, 7 September 2014

the politics of porno.

I was just wandering around in RedTube(as one does) and, after I had become fatigued by all the crap, typed "Rodox"into the search box, after all I blithered to myself in the absence on good porn, add a dash of nostalgia for those well-spent(and spent again) days of my youth. There was one hit.one, it started playing the girl had pubic hair. I stretched back in my wheelchair, fixed my beady pink eyes on the screen of my phone (Which I had propped up for clarity of vision cleared my throat (ahem) and started watching. Bad dialogue in appalling cockney accents. girl with a hairdo that bypassed 'quaint' on the way to 'vintage. ' sucked the penis of one of the young men. Cut to title.
A full screen of plain dark green overlaid with the words "Arsehole Party". my thoughts instantly leap from porno to politics, specifically thFederal"Liberal" party and our current recumbent, Tony Abbott. I instantly lose all interest in porno and in wanking. I lose my engorgement as I feel my gorge rise. The change in my mood and hormone balance is so sudden, and so violent, that I am shocked into a loud donkey bray of laughter.I drop my dick, since in my train of thought, it now lacks a valid ticket to ride and  risks being done over by the railway cops the train enters the tunnel. It is red. s

No comments:

Post a Comment