Tuesday, 30 July 2013
The things are looking up
Yes,Things are looking up. In fact the way that reality is at present, the things are outside in the back yard looking up with a thirty- inch reflector. Things aren't good just yet but they're promising like a politician in the last week of an election campaign. Ihave a simply lovely flat to live in.I have the promise of 32 hours in- home care from the Federal Government, bless its heart; this means that, after some necessary alterations are done to the bathroom door, I can move in, or out, depending on how you want to look at it. and seeing as how horrible where I am now is, and how lovely the flat waiting for me happens to be I am a bit confused by which way around I should be looking at it myself sometimes, truth be told and instead read books on my iPhone and try to block out the way the complexities of my new life as a cripple keep encroaching on my jealously guarded quietude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment